Monday, January 3, 2011

Welcome!

There are quite a few other blogs about Winnipeg and I hope I have something to add to the mix. I love Winnipeg and always have, even during the whole 18-30 year old phase. That's not to say I don't love to travel, if I ever get around to writing in my other blog it will surely detail my love of leaving wonderful Winnipeg during not so wonderful winter.

My hatred of Winnipeg winter is purely a personal preference. I fully recognize that there are many thing to do during winter here, and if tobogganing, ice skating down the river, cross country skiing and snowman building could be done indoors I would consider them all to be winter activities.

Welcome and here's hoping you love me and my Winnipeg.
(I worked that in there but good didn't I?)

No comments:

Post a Comment