Tuesday, July 19, 2011

Don't ever put the word h00ker in a blog post

No really, don't. Not unless you want to be completely intrigued/grossed out by how many people are putting that into Google on a DAILY basis, and stumbling on my blog post. Yesterday there were SEVEN variations of that as a Google search. SEVEN.  First of all, who Googles where to find h00kers? Are these locals who are somehow out of the loop? Is there a tourism niche that needs to be filled - maybe at the information desk at the airport? Seriously though. Ew. My only consolation is that while they may be looking for gross anonymous sex, they are instead reading ramblings by me and maybe reconsidering strolling residential neighbourhoods for their next h00ker (note: in case you didn't pick up on it, please do not go to residential neighbourhoods looking for sex, it's not appreciated by the neighbours, well, except my one neighbour who all my other neighbours have just told me is a h00ker and brings her tricks in the back door, but that's a post for another time).

Now on to a more typical generic conversation topic - how about the weather?! I am female which means I'm cold about 95% of the time - but not the last few days let me tell ya! This weather is fantastic - loving it. This makes up for last summer and maybe even the summer before. The flowers in the Wolseley project are still going strong although I'm accepting volunteers to come and weed them for me...

That's it. Shortest blog post ever for this girl. Too hot to come up with brilliant ideas. Plus until I figure out that "World Peace" thing, I think my solving how to get more people to take the bus is going to be hard to top.

No comments:

Post a Comment